6 ways CRM can improve your business.
Customer relationship management is more important than ever.
If you aren’t using a CRM system to manage your customer relationships, that’s the first step. We know a few things about the best CRM systems to support business development, and we’d be happy to help you choose the right CRM for your organization.
“Without a CRM system, 79% of all marketing leads are never converted to sales.” PARDOT
Chances are, your organization is using a CRM system, so we want to make sure you’re aware of all of the CRM benefits for your business.
Here are 6 ways your CRM system can help you grow your business.
To learn even more, you can refer to the original Salesforce article for more details.
“Forty-six percent of sales leaders say deeper customer relationships are a key objective for sustaining success.” SALESFORCE, “STATE OF SALES”
1. Find the right customers. Connect your marketing tools — email, social, marketing automation — to a CRM platform so both sales and marketing will have a complete view of leads and prospects. This will help create the right communications to turn prospects into customers and reach key decision makers faster.
2. Build more sustainable relationships. A CRM system can help an organization explore customer’s challenges, engage with relevancy, and scale a more personalized experience.
3. Reduce the cost of sales. A CRM system can help you improve business performance by improving sales efficiency, boosting sales effectiveness, increasing upsell and cross-sell opportunities, uncovering referral business, and reducing time to close.
4. Increase employee productivity. Adopting the right technology frees up your teams from process-heavy tasks and gives them more time to connect with customers.
5. Offer better customer service. Smoother interactions build trust and encourage repeat business. When your entire team has immediate access to a customer’s complete history, everyone can quickly provide personalized messages and solutions, with the right resources.
6. Improve customer retention. With transparency into customer histories, active campaigns, or open cases, you can provide more satisfying purchases and service experiences that keep them coming back for more.
“A 5% reduction in your customer defection rate can increase profits 25%–85%.” HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW
The benefits of a CRM can support every aspect of your business. If you'd like to get more out of your CRM or need help to find the right CRM solution for your business, our crew is happy to help.