Senior Salesforce.com Technical Architect
Spinakr Solutions is looking for a Senior Salesforce.com Technical Architect that will be responsible for helping to define strategies for implementation and will manage and provide guidance to a small team of Salesforce developers. The individual should be able to build scalable solutions that will focus on Sales and Service Processes to support both the B2B and B2C businesses.
Developers will work on a team assisting with the merger of different Salesforce Cloud platforms. The role will require consolidation of business process changes and configurations.
● Experience in supporting and coordinating offshore resources in developing new requirements
● Experience with Agile delivery methodologies and ability to contribute to all the phases the project lifecycle, including development, deployment, testing & support
● Reviewing and recommend different Architectures and Salesforce.com org configurations based on business expectations
● Interface and set expectations directly with Business users and management
● Estimate time frames and complexity of different configurations, integrations, workflows, triggers, etc.
● Work effectively with multiple teams across a variety of initiatives
● Attend and report on project status, risks, issues and budgetary items
● Be the advisor to each customer for customer-specific requirements and projects
● Be involved setting up the future development of fellow team members in support of different projects and/or assignments
● Design & offer solutions for the Salesforce.com platforms as well as solutions other than of these platforms to fulfill business needs
● Design & develop blueprints and technical designs
● Create and review technical design documents
● Develop strategies for manual and automated testing
● Developing proof of the concepts
● Spearhead processes and efforts to build templates and maintainable processes
● Deep understanding of Salesforce best practices
● Experience in performing code reviews and handling all stages of the software release lifecycle
● Support business developers in development and configuration of new requirements
Requirements & Qualifications
This position requires a minimum of 5-7 years of experience with Salesforce development and configuration experience, including, but not limited to:
● A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical domain Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects
● Experience in handling deployments and production support
● Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
● Strong experience with Lightning Web Components
● Experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
● Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems
● Experience with single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations Requirements
● Experience in SFDC Bulk & SOAP, REST APIs, batch process, data migration and integration security
● Expert understanding of integration patterns, connectors, middleware.
● Expert knowledge of security concepts (authentication, SSL, SSO, etc.).
● Platform Developer 2 certification is desired.
As an additional factor, experience with different integration tools such as Dell Boomi, and experience with different Contract Lifecycle Management Architecture(s) would be a significant plus. If the individual has prior experience with integration utilities it would help in their ability to satisfy requirements for this specific position.
Looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Where to apply
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration.