Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solutions Architect
Asa Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solutions Architect, you will solution, develop and deliver automation processes for our clients. You will estimate tasks, lead work streams, and work directly with clients on solutions. Projects range from automating custom web applications, building API layers and integrating business applications, to developing new use cases for automation.
Ona typical day, you might expect to develop an automation with Power Automate,Blue Prism, or Automation Anywhere, develop a REST-based service, implement an automation solution in Azure or AWS, or work with project technology leadership to compile and estimate a sprint backlog. You will be expected to mentor junior team members and lead small teams in the execution of different work streams.You will also interface directly with clients to assist, or lead, your team in sprint demos and other presentations and develop your leadership skills.
WHO YOU ARE:
· You thrive in a fast-based, start-up environment and transparent work culture
· You are a motivated automation engineer who is passionate about building quality software products
· You enjoy quickly learning and applying new technology and business concepts
· You enjoy working on teams with other talented individuals to solve challenging problems with creative solutions
· You are a self-starter with strong initiative
· You have strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with experience leading others
· You are eager to receive and give feedback on your performance and that of others
· You enthusiastically approach learning new business and technical skills
· We work in small project teams that work alongside clients to solve their toughest technology challenges
· We employ principles of agile development to deliver high quality value to clients faster
· We engender a fast-paced culture that encourages learning, independent thinking, and initiative
WHO WE ARE: Spinakr Solutions is a solutions-oriented management consulting firm. With a mission to make a positive difference in the lives of many, our crew works hard to produce results that can be seen by our customers, our partners, and our employees. We specialize in bridging the gap between marketing and technology teams to create the most innovative solutions that keep business sailing forward.
Our core business is to create business solutions using the latest in modern applications, development, and integrated delivery strategies.
What makes us different is that with every engagement we bring marketing strategy, design, creative, branding, technology development, and user adoption strategies to every engagement.
Applicants must have experience with modern software development technologies and environments, including object-oriented development, relational data base concepts, modern development experience (e.g., Visual Studio, Visual StudioCode, Eclipse, etc.), cloud experience (Azure, AWS, GCF). Functional programming experience is a plus as well as experience working with modernDevOps toolsets (e.g., Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy, etc.). Candidate should be self-motivated with excellent professionalism and leadership experience.
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ManagementInformation Systems, Engineering, or Mathematics
Minimum of 3 years of applicable work experience
Experience with modern software development technologies and environments such as: Cloud computing, RPA, ML, AI, Progressive Web Apps
Self-motivated, excellent communication skills, and ability to learn quickly
Experience delivering software in an Agile software delivery model
Previous consulting experience preferred
Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Azure DevOps, Azure, AWS, SQLServer
Development experience in at least one each of the following languages: .NET, Java, Node.js, React, Angular, Vue
Azure Solution Architect or AWS Solution Architect Associate certification (preferred not required)
Legally authorized to work for any company in the UnitedStates without sponsorship
Spinakr Solutions provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., 100% paid medical and dental,401k, PTO, etc.). This is a full-time exempt position.
All interested applicants can apply through LinkedIn.