.NET Full Stack Developer
About The Role
Looking for a Full Stack Developer (remote position) who can adapt to new directions and can independently seek out ways to improve functionality for their customers.
The ideal person for this role is a clear and direct communicator with a curiosity and excitement for problem solving while delivering high value with low effort. They work very well with others and strongly values teamwork. They will have an enthusiasm for technology and a passion for continuous learning.
This position will also have the opportunity to support multiple business areas within the organization (Finance, Sales, Products,Transactions, Communications and Customer Support).
The ideal candidate will be a strong .NET developer with experience designing, modeling, developing, and debugging integrated software solutions in an enterprise environment. The candidate follows responsible, organized and collaborative development practices.
The primary responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer are:
● Must be able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implement
● Prepare code documentation in support of program development
● Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures
● Debug, test and install new application programs as well as existing applications
● Develop and implement software solutions that will empower the users as well as boost the overall operational efficiencies
● Ability to write semantically sound, maintainable and extensible .NET code using current standards for cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility
● Understanding of multiple architecture patterns to include; n-tier, MVC and micro services
● Ability to extend various web applications through code
● Experience working in and leading teams using Agile methodologies
● Thorough understanding of Restful Architecture and use of/integration with APIs
● Comfortable on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform
● Experience with Git version control or like
● Good understanding of web optimization and user interface development principles
● Experienced and comfortable working with virtual teams
● Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
● Strong client-facing and interviewing skills to gather and document requirements
● Ability to create documentation for knowledge retention and cross training
● Solid communication skills and strong customer service orientation
● Understanding of DevOps
Requirements and Qualifications
● 5+years’ experience developing Web Applications
● Technical stack consisting of .NET Core, C#, Micro Services, SQL Server, Azure Cosmos, Vue.js, Kubernetes
● ContinuousIntegration / Continuous Development (CI/CD) experience
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● The ability to work well in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
● A Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work-related industry experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants can fill out the form below and send a resume to email@example.com. Anticipated start dates available beginning of February.