Microsoft/Python RPA Developer
Spinakr Solutions is seeking a Microsoft/Python RPADeveloper to play a crucial role in designing and implementing solutions for our organization. The RPA developer will work closely with business units to document, design, and implement solutions for improved processes. The developer will be asked to evaluate current business processes and propose RPA solution(s) that can help improve those processes.
The ideal candidate will be a strong Python developer with experience designing, modeling, developing, and debugging within Python scripting. Additionally, the candidate should have a well-rounded knowledge of the Microsoft Power platform, specifically with Power Automate. The candidate should be comfortable working in a small development team (where they play multiple roles). They should be organized and enjoy working in collaborative development practices. The candidate will be responsible for internal communication with project managers and business analysts who will be working on the project(s).
The primary responsibilities of the Microsoft/Python RPADeveloper are:
· Design, develop, and maintain RPA applications and associated components using Python and the Microsoft Power Automate platform
· Evaluate process automation requirements and design RPA solutions for the aforementioned processes
· Lead comprehensive testing and debugging efforts for each solution
· Support, debug, and correct any issues with already existing RPA solutions
· Create and maintain technical documentation for all processes
Experience and Skills
· Ability to write semantically sound, maintainable, and extensible Python code
· Understanding of the architecture and best practices in the use of Microsoft Power Automate, Power BI and Power Apps platform
· Experience working in teams using Agile methodologies
· Thorough understanding of Restful Architecture and use of/integration with APIs
· Experience with various methods of version control
· Experience writing RPA solutions for clients/customers
· Experienced and comfortable working with virtual teams
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Strong client-facing and interviewing skills to gather and document requirements.
· Ability to create documentation for knowledge retention and cross training.
· Solid communication skills and strong customer service orientation.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
Desired skills and qualifications include
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL programming
· Understanding of Azure for deployment of Python applications
· Knowledge of deployment of Python to Docker or Kubernetes on Azure would be a bonus
· Knowledge of other RPA Platforms (UI Path, Blue Prizm, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
· Experience in the Logistics/Supply Chain
· Ability to speak multiple languages
· Understanding of DevOps