This role will be responsible for creating new models and documentation that support business decisions by working closely with business and IT teams to further establish initiatives and strategies by outlining and effectively communicating processes to improve business practices and help to create efficiencies. This role needs a strong understanding of business and reporting requirements and needs to interact well with key players within a project team.
High-level Job Duties:
- Listen and communicate effectively with customers, partners and employees
- Creating detailed analysis of objectives, scenarios, and potential solutions for a business
- Plan and facilitate meetings with various stakeholders
- Define business requirements and report them back to stakeholders
- Identify and prioritize technical and functional requirements
- Write user stories and help facilitate efforts between various groups across two different projects
- Be ready to grow into
The main objective of this role will be to first seek to understand requirements and then use those requirements to get project teams to hit the mark that the client really needs. This role will work closely with product owners, business stakeholders, technology and testing teams.
- We're looking for someone that has 2-5 years of experience. Preferably someone that has been in consulting previously and has a desire to continue growing into management responsibilities.
Please note, this position is in Dallas, TX and will require both on-site and remote work. Must be a US citizen or green card holder to be considered.