A/B Test Specialist (Adobe Target + JQuery)
This role will be working with the marketing team of our client in the Energy industry, creating A/B tests for multiple campaigns, landing pages, promotions, and website offers on the company website. The role will be independently responsible for taking the requirements from the marketing team, setting up the tests, and providing back the code for the IT team to deploy when they are ready for the A/B test to go live. The candidate will work with the client to set and determine KPI's and work collaboratively to plan subsequent A/B tests for each endeavor.
- Meet with client team to understand business needs and develop A/B tests and personalization campaigns to drive toward targeted KPI's
- Responsible for deployment read configuration of Adobe Target & JQuery coding of A/B tests and personalization across devices, channels and site pages
- Serve as subject matter expert on personalization, making recommendations for A/B testing best practices and considerations for future planning
- Formulate, communicate and present clear and concise test results and insights to stakeholders
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- 1+ years of experience in A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Experience with leading testing platforms (Adobe Test and Target preferred)
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with content management systems
- Ability to prioritize & deliver multiple projects across various deadlines with minimal supervision or direction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Length or Role
This will begin as a temporary role with a guaranteed project length of 12 weeks. Based on performance, the client may consider offering this candidate a full time position to continue with the client as a full time employee.
Pay / Compensation
Hourly rate for this project will start in the $45-$50/hr range
Job Title: A/B Test Specialist
Location: Remote Work (Headquarters in Dallas, TX, United States)